Saturday, December 17, 2005

A New Me

Showing off the Ear


I got my ears pierced!

I got my ears pierced!


Ear Close Up

Yesterday I got my ears pierced. A long time ago Mommy asked me if I wanted to get them done and I said no, no, no. Now since my grandma and my tio are away on vacation I got them pierced. The earrings are pink daisies with white centers. It sometimes looks blue in the center when you look at it. I was nervous to get it done because my friend Katie said it hurt a little bit. It did hurt but I didn't cry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sabi - Tio isn't really mad - he just thought he'd kid you. I lkie your pictures - especially the one at the bottom with the beautiful smile. Love, Bubbe

Msabcmom said...

Bina:
I can't believe that you got your ears pierced. I really thought that you would say no again like you have every single year. You really shocked me. You were so brave and grown up like. I am glad you like your new look. I love you sweetie!
-Mommy

Anonymous said...

Sabi,
Wow what a brave girl. I never did get mine pierced. I guess I always thought I had enough holes in my head..I did not need to make more of them. But now you will be able to wear all kinds of cute ear rings. Another milestone, another collection to start...collecting ear rings of course!! Johneen