Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday in Sonora

A happy princess!

Today I went to Sonora to see a Christmas Craft Festival. The first thing I did was get a soft pretzel with parmesan cheese. It was good and cheesy- oh yeah! We looked at all the exhibits. My mom and I looked for Hanukkah stuff. The closest thing we got to Hanukkah was a stained glass hanging of a Star of David. I got my face painted like a combination of a Snow Queen, Fairy Princess and Flower Fairy. After that we walked around Sonora and then finally found a restaurant that was open and ate there. It was called El Jardín. As soon as we came home my mom made me take a shower and wash off my face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bina - Didn't we have fun today? I love the Snow Queen/Flower Fairy/Princess look. Love, Bubbe

Nebur said...

hey! I told you no makeup until you are 30!

Anonymous said...

Yeah right Tio! Well, it is just paint and mommy said it was ok anyway!