Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday Night

Tonight I went to a Thanksgiving service at my Grandmother Baker's church. People were there from different religions. After the service there was an oneg. An oneg is where you can eat and talk to friends.

After the oneg we went to my Tio Ruben's house. We saw Scott. Scott is my Tio's friend. We saw Jesse too. He is my Tio's other friend. Scott and I played a game called Foosball. I tried to win but Scott won. If I had more time I might have won but I had to go home and go to bed! Maybe I can play Scott again. The next time, we will go to McDOnald's and play air hockey. Air hockey is easy - I will win!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sabi: you are my friend too! I must admit my reflexes were sharp and my foosball game was in top form... There are some days when you're in the zone and you cannot lose, when you see where the ball goes before it goes there.

Nex time: air hockey. I accept your challenge and I will do my best to represent the Scottish people with good play and good sportsmanship.

Luz said...

What are Scottish people Scott? Are they people who have have the same name that you do or are they from Scottland? I WILL, WILL, WILL win at air hockey at Mc Donalds. I think we should eat something there first though