Sunday, December 25, 2005

Today Was a Good Day!

Kelly and Sabi

Today was a good day. First I went to the park. Nobody was there! I played on the swings, the slide and the bars.

Swing


I rode my scooter to the park and back home. After the park we went to pick up my Grandmother.


We went to see a tree that we planted to remind us of my Grandfather Baker.

Grandfather's Tree

We took pictures in front of it. Then I talked to my Papa in Panama on the phone!

El NIspero


After that we went to my Tio's house and we got oranges.

Picking Mandarins

I played with Vegas but I had to be careful not to step in any of his "business!"

Sabi, Lil Jesse and Vegas

Then we went to my house and we ate Enchilada Soup and platanos. I helped my Tio Ruben with the tajadas.

Enchilada Soup

The Tajada Cooks!
When we were done we played Skip-Bo with my Grandmother.

Playing Skip-Bo
We ended the day lighting candles, opening presents and watching movies. I know you are only supposed to open 1 present each day but I couldn't help myself!

Hanukkah 2005

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sabina: Fue muy lindo pasar la navidad y la primera noche de Hanukkah con tu bisabuela, tu mama, tu tio y contigo. Besos, Bubbe

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays, Sabina! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I almost felt like I was with you all. See you soon, Margie