Friday, December 23, 2005

My Play Day

Yummy!


Today I went shopping with my Bubbe in the morning. In the afternoon my friend Mahima came over to play. We didn't make the cookies with the cookie cutters today because we wanted to have more time to play together. My mommy got us the cookie dough that was already made and we just put it on a tray and in the oven. We made sugar and chocolate chip. Then we ate them all afternoon.

Sabina's Favorites


Mahima and I watched a little bit of Shrek 3D. It was really not 3D too much so we turned it off. Then we played school. Then we got on the internet and played on www.Disneychannel.com , www.pbskids.org and www.turbonick.com and www.lakewoodlions.com. Then I gave her a Christmas present and she went home.


Watching Shrek 3d


After she left, my mom left to go to Friday night service. I stayed home with my Bubbe. She made me shrimp tempura and then I practiced the violin with her. I am on a new song: Theme From Witches Dance by N. Paganini. That is my mom's favorite song in the Suzuki Vol. 2 book.

Good night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice site

Anonymous said...

best site

Anonymous said...

good site

Anonymous said...

nice site

Anonymous said...

good site