Saturday, December 24, 2005

Hanukkah is almost here!

Now That's a Dreidel!

Tomorrow night is the first night of Hanukkah. It will be cool. My Tio Aaron is coming with Amy and Tio Ruben will be here too. We will open presents, light candles and play the dreidel game. On the second night of Hanukkah we will do the same thing but my cousin Casey and his wife Gretl are coming. I am going to help my mommy make potato latkes. I like to grate the potatoes. We will have homemade applesauce too. (I like it on my latkes - it is good!) I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful Hanukkah...filled with wonderful foods, games, family and friends. I like potato latkes; but I bet I've never had any as good as the ones your Mommy makes..it's all that extra love she throws in. I have never had them with applesauce. I will have to try it some time. Please say hello to your tios..Aaron and Ruben and cousin Casey and Gretl as well for me. Johneen