Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sabina's Last Post of the Day

Narnia Picture

Today right after my previous post, I went to see “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe”. It was all right. The beginning was OK, the middle, not so great, the ending, definitely not great. The very ending, Lucy, Edmund, Peter and Susan were all grown up and they found their way back home. Then when they came back out of the wardrobe, they were small again. I came back home crying because Edmund was almost killed and because Aslan was killed, but he didn’t really die because of the stone table. It was a good movie, but I don’t think kids (babies through nine) can see it because it has a lot of war. (I wanted to see it because Mahima saw it and I wanted to ask her some questions about it. I read the book before but didn’t finish it and I’ve been seeing commercials on T.V. about it, on Disney Channel. It told me where they filmed it, who Peter, Lucy, Susan and Edmund really are and how they made the characters. If you saw it you would know what I’m talking about. The people on the White Witch’s and Edmunds sides have these things (like clubs) that look heavy but are really light.

At home, I’m painting a Hanukkiah and Bubbe says it is beautiful.


Community Hanukkah Party

Oh, I was in the Modesto Bee today. I went to the Hanukkah Party at the synagogue last night and got my picture taken with the group and one with my hand in it spinning the dreidl. Cool!

Spinning the Dreidl

4 comments:

Msabcmom said...

Sorry you didn't like the movie Sabi. I had a feeling about that ... Next time listen to your Mommy! I DO know some things. :-)

Love ya!

Luz said...

Mommy - I did like the movie.

Nebur said...

Hija: I would recognize that beautiful hand anywhere! YEAH! you were in the paper AGAIN! My niece is famous!

Odalys Aimee said...

Congratolations! I was in the newspaper too! Osmany says Hi and me too! well I wish we can play together! Odalys and Osmany