Saturday, July 09, 2005

Sabi's Place



This morning we went to the Farmer's Market. We bought stuff. We got corn, Smoked Gouda Cheese, a croissant and some bread that I can't remember the name of. It is like ciabatta. I think it is called sciattata.

After that we went to Target to buy a present for my friend Arial. Then we went to her party. Her party had a bouncy thing that you climb up stairs and then slide down a little slide to go into a big pool. You can slide frontwards, backwards, sideways and any way. We ate pizza and had punch. We left early because Tio Ruben came over. We went to Mimi's to eat lunch. After that we came home and I played on the computer and read. Today I started reading How to Eat Fried Worms. I love it. So far, Billy ate seven worms!

Tonight I made a restaurant called Sabi's Place. I made menus. I was the waitress and the chef. I made Rachel Ray style Chicken Toes, Salad, Corn, Rice and Brownies. I even sent my Uncle home with a doggie bag filled with chicken. I got paid some tips for the dinner. The first tip was that the service was excellent. The second tip was that he liked the food. The next tip was to not touch the food with my fingers when I put it in a doggie bag. The last tip was money!!!

Tomorrow I am going to go to
IKEA with Miriam, Odalys, Osmany and my mommy.

Good night!

Sabina

2 comments:

Odalys Aimee said...

I went to IKEA with my mommy and grandma. And with sabina's mom and my greatest frieand, sabina. We play the Raven and Linzy game in my car and watched CJ and willy wonka and the chocolate factory. I wish sabina could go to my house evryday.Love, your friend, Odalys

Luz said...

Odalys, you are my top best number one friend!
love,
Sabina