Thursday, July 07, 2005

My Day

Hello again. How is your day going? This is what I did today so far. I went to Starbucks and got a hot chocolate and my mom got a coffee. Then we went to Mc Donalds and I got a number 1. That is an egg Mc Muffin with hash browns and orange juice. I have to order it differently though. I only get it with cheese because I don't like the bacon or the egg.

Then we went to my mom's school. I helped her to put her curtains up in the room. After that I played with the Silly Sentences game. Then it was time for music class. At music class we sang Amelia Bedelia, The Troll Song, Engine Number 9 and The Three Little Pigs. We got to play outside for our break.

Now I am back at my class. We are going to work some more and then we will go to the synagogue to work over there.


bye,
Sabi

2 comments:

Sarah Liz said...

Wow, this is seriously one of my favorites. I'm being honest. I think your blogs are so great. I love learning about the lives of other people.
Good day!
-Sarah Liz

Luz said...

Hi Sarah Liz. How is Idaho? My uncle got a t-shirt from Idaho when he visited there.