Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Fourth of July!

Today is the Fourth of July. We started the day watching the movie National Treasure. I loved it. I liked the part where they found the treasure and Ian got arrested. It was adventurous, cool and a two thumbs up movie! I also watched an Arthur movie that we rented.
Later we went to Lisie's mom and dad's house. I got to swim at her house. It was fun and excellent. They are remodeling their house. My tio Ruben came by to say hi when we were there. Lisie's Uncle Frankie was there too.
We had to put the cat in the garage because he might run away because the fireworks are so noisy. It isn't even dark and there are explosions all over! I am going to stay up late and watch fireworks in my house outside of my mommy's window. I could go to the park but I don't want to face my fears today. Maybe next year I will go see them outside of the house.
Sabi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Next time maybe I can come, alright?

-tio aaron