Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday

Hey, Hey, how are you doing???

I am sorry I haven't been posting. I have been helping my mom move into another classroom and I have been reading some Amber Brown books. The two books I read were Amber Brown Sees Red and Amber Brown Wants Extra Credit is the other one. Oh. I also read Amber Brown is Not a Crayon.

Yesterday I went to music class again. We sand the Amelia Bedelia song again. We read the Little Engine that Could and then we sang "If I Think I Can."

My Aunt Margie and my Uncle Alan visited us for a few days. We played Countdown together and we played with my cat. I played the violin for them too.

We might be going to San Francisco this weekend. I want to see my mom's friend Lisie. She lives in San Francisco. I want to go to the zoo.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Love,
Sabi

2 comments:

Nebur said...

hey you........

I am in Laguna with scott's family.... I will say hi for you.

Luz said...

Ok Tio. Is it cold or hot at the beach? It was cold in San Francisco yesterday. I love you tio.