Sunday, December 03, 2006

Rick Recht came to town!!!

Sabi played onstage with Rick Recht!


I played on stage with Rick Recht last night. It was EXCELLENT! I got to see my friends there. I went to the concert with my mom, my bubbe and all of my friends from CBS.

Bina and Bubbe

I got to play my favorite song, Salaam. The best part of the show was rocking with Rick all night!!! After the show, we got some some songbooks. I am going to try and play them on my violin. The first song I want to learn is Ki Va Moed. I love that song from the kids CD that he made. OH!!!!! I almost forgot! My mommy bought me a T-shirt that said "Rick Recht Band." I got it autographed by 3 different people, Rick Recht, Logan and Dennis. (Logan and Dennis play in the band too!)

Waiting in line for autographs

This morning on our way to Sunday School we listened to my Bubbe's new Rick Recht CD, Tear Down the Walls. That CD is good too!

Instead of going to Sunday School for class today, we went to the Mudroom and painted plates and other things for Hanukkah. Almost everyone there went to the Rick Recht concert last night, it was cool! I hope that Rick Recht comes back to play again.

No comments: