Tuesday, December 26, 2006

December

Happy Hanukkah
I had an excellent Hanukkah. Everyone came, incuding Aaron, Amy, mommy, Ruben, Miriam, Grandmother, Bubbe, and of course me! We ate latkes on my new plate that I made. I put applesauce on my latkes. I got to open some presents. Here is one of my cool presents. It is an iFish. When you plug your iPod into it it dances around to the music and lights up. It is funny! I also got a lot of books and gift certificates to Border's. My Aunt Margie gave me a watch kit with a watchband for every day of the week!
iFish
On the 3rd night of Hanukkah, I went with Mommy and my bubbe to shop for people at the Santa Fe House. We bought them some diapers, and toys for their Holiday presents. I also used one of my gift certificates for Border's to buy books for the kids there. The next day we delivered it to someone who took it to the Santa De House.

On Thursday, my Bubbe and I went to San Francisco.

The best part was going to Boudin's and getting a bread bowl and then going to the chocolate store in Ghiradelli Square. I also got to shop and go to the ocean.
BIna at the Beach

On Sunday, Mahima and I went to see the movie Night at the Museum. For me it was my second time because I already saw it with my Bubbe. It was so funny! Then Mahima and her brother Arnav came over and we decorated gingerbread cookies.
Hanukkah Cookies

Yesterday, my great grandmother came over. We celebrated Christmas with her. I ate potato soup and everyone else ate enchilada soup.
YUMMY Enchilada Soup!
We watched too many slides. Halfway through I went upstairs to my computer because I was getting bored! Then when I was bored of the computer, I went to watch tv!

That is what I did this holiday!
Big smiles!

Happy New Year!

No comments: