Saturday, December 09, 2006

My Hanukkah Wish List




Here are some things that I want:

1) The DVD for Molly: An American Girl on the Homefront

2) The DVD for Felicity (She is an American Girl too!)


3) A Border's gift certificate

4) A tv in my room (even though i know I am not going to get it)

5) An i-Cat. This picture is of an i-Cat. With an i-Cat, you can plug your i-Pod into it. They come in different colors. Each color has a different type of music that comes with it for free.

6) Any Nancy Drew kids book

7) Any book from the Weird School Series. (like Mr. Klutz is Nuts!)

8) Even though I know I am not going to get it...The big Samantha doll from the American Girls collection.

p.s. I wrote 8 presents for all 8 days of Hanukkah

1 comment:

Msabcmom said...

Bina,
Have you thought about what you might want to give to other kids less fortunate than you??? Let's think about gathering things for Interfaith Ministries, Santa Fe Project or Redwood Center.