Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Field Trip!!!!!!

Today we went on a field trip to Donnelly park and stayed there for four hours!! The school provided us with lunch, hot dogs, soda, chips and cookies, but mostly, we had fun. My friends and I played Three tag Freeze tag. This is how you play:

  1. Gather 5-40 people
  2. Decide who will be "It"
  3. Decide who is the Guardian Angel*
  4. The person who is "It" has to count to 30 to give everyone else a head start
  5. The Guardian Angel positions itself in its spot
  6. Play and have fun!

*Guardian Angel- Person who is on nobody's side and has the forces of Mother Nature and the Ice Queen**

**Ice Queen- A girl that has the power of ice, i n solid form, liquid form, or gas form.

2 comments:

KJERRINGA MOT STRØMMEN said...

I just saw your recent blog posting - always love to read about your adventures - some of which we've shared. Keep writing and enjoy your vacation. Bubbe

Odalys Aimee said...

Hi sabi! I hope we get to see eachother soon because I am just getting bored over the summer! I hope you write something new on your blog! I can't wait to see it!Call me! P.s. Let's watch a movie soon like Get Smart! Also be sure to see my blog! love, Ocaro