Friday, March 03, 2006

Read Across America Week

Dr. Seuss

This week was Read Across America Week. We celebrate Dr. Seuss' Birthday this week. He would have been 102 if he was still alive.

Read Across America Day

We did lots of things at school.



Monday: Hat day. I wore my funny snow hat.

Tuesday: Bring your favorite book to school day. I brought Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Wednesday: We were supposed to write letters but we didn't do it.

Thursday: YEAH! It was the most fun day of the week. It was dress up like a favorite character from a book.

End of the Day

I was Hermione Granger from Harry Potter.

Dress Up Day at School-Read Across America Day 2006

I kept on giving BIG lecture to people who said "Hi Harry Potter" I kept on saying "I'm a girl - not a boy!" People wanted my autographs. This girl and boy called Taco and Burrito knew who I was.


Friday: Today - was spirit day. We wore Purple and Gold.

Spirit Day


Sam I Am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is your favorite Dr Suess book? Have you read "The Lorax" yet? That's the one I like best.