Monday, January 09, 2006

Poems

My Tío made this comment on my blog:
I once knew a girl named Sabi,
Kicking in bed is her hobby,
She kicks all night,
The pain is out of sight,
Then she wakes up with a smile-How Naughty!

The Tajada Cooks!

Here is my poem about my Tío:

I once knew a boy named tío
who got into many a lío
He locked my mama out
and gave a great shout
He'd tease his little brother
And wouldn't tell his mother
This is all very true,
Just as I'm here to tell you.
p.s. Tío - I still love you!

2 comments:

Nebur said...

je je je...... very funny!

Anonymous said...

Sabi, I liked your poetic reply to your Tio Ruben. When I was very little I stayed overnight several nights with my Grandmother Baker. She would have been your Great Grandmother. I loved watching her take down her hair bun as she was getting ready to go to bed at night and then brushing those long white hairs the required 100 nightly strokes. That first evening she allowed me to sleep in her bed with her because it was my first time away from home without my parents to tuck me in. However, that was the first and the last time that Grandmother Baker allowed me into her bed...for you see evidently she did not get a wink of sleep that night because I was a night kicker like you. It did not matter to her that I awoke with a big smile. So, you can cut your Tio some slack about needling you. Just more that we have in common. Johneen