Sunday, January 08, 2006

Camping in my Room!

Happy Camper!

Yesterday my mom and I put up my tent in my room. I slept in it last night. (My mom put up the tent because she didn't want me to come into her bed and kick her at night!) I have been watching movies on my DVD player. I read some books too. I have been reading Blubber, Arthur Meets the President, Arthur's April Fool's and D.W. Go To Your Room!

Today I went to Sunday School and then to my Tio Ruben's house to have brunch. He made eggs, papas, tortillas, turkey bacon and guacamole. Citos was there and he made a milkshake and gave me some. It was good. It was banana with Rocky Road Ice Cream - MMMMMM!

I have to go to bed in my tent - which is camping! I have to go to school tomorrow morning -BOO!

Good night!

Sabina

5 comments:

KJERRINGA MOT STRØMMEN said...

Hi Bina - Someday we'll have to really go camping - in the great outdoors. Bubbe

Nebur said...

I once new a girl named Sabi,
Kicking in bed is her hobby,
She kicks all night,
The pain is out of sight,
Then she wakes up with a smile-How Naughty!

Msabcmom said...

So true that poem...

I have the bruises to prove it!

:-)

Luz said...

MOM!!!!!! How Rude!!

Luz said...

MOM!!!!!! How Rude!!