Saturday, September 03, 2005

Second Grade

I like second grade because it is the grade my mama teaches. Second grade is a little hard but sometimes we take repasos de primer grado which are remembering first grade work, like tests. In second grade we come in and sit at our desks. Then we have to sit on the carpet so the teacher can read a book to us. We just finished reading Crisántemo which is Chrysanthemum in English. We are going to read Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse on Monday. After reading time we go to lunch. Then we have recess. When we come in we do matemáticas. Then we do educación física with different teachers each day. After that we go to English class. We do calendario at the end of the day. Then I go to the after school program to do my homework.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabina,
I'm glad to hear about your second grade class. I'm going to Read Lily's Purple Plastic Purse to my class on the first day of school! Where's that picture of your new haircut?????? --Margie

Anonymous said...

Hi Bina, It was great hearing about your school day. Keep the news coming! Bubbe