Friday, September 02, 2005

I got a hair cut

I am sorry I couldn't post before. We get busy sometimes. I am busy with school and afterschool program and homework and gymnastics.
Yesterday I went to speech for the first time. The speech teacher told me to practice the ts sound like bats. There are other words that have ts too like rats, mats, bats, cats. I can make up words too like plats, prats, mlats, strats and more like that.
Yesterday morning my mom had a meeting so my tio Ruben got to take me to school. My uncle Ruben got me a surprise. He got Mc Donalds for breakfast. I got hot cakes. We ate with his roommate Jesse. Jesse told me about his son Little Jesse. Then I went to school.
After school I went to the after school program and then I started to do my homework but then my mom picked me up for a hair cut. My hair is short now. I will get a picture and show you sometime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabina,
I want to see your haircut! Post a picture, OK? So you have a speech teacher. Do you remember Jordan, the little boy you met a one time at our house? His grandma is a speech teacher at my school and a friend of mine. Jesse had speech class with her when he was little and had trouble with his r's. He really liked it.
Love, Aunt Margie

Anonymous said...

Your new haircut looks great. Bubbe