Saturday, July 31, 2010

School!

There are only a few weeks until school starts. I am soo excited! Friends, new friends old friends, fiends you haven't seen since the third grade... I can not wait to see all my friends from my old school and all my friends from Cunningham. I miss them, but I kinda don't. We don't really have a chance to miss each other if we are always talking to each other on the phone which we have done. We figured out a way to use cell phones and do conference calls so its pretty fun. I havent gotten school supplies yet but I am excited to go and get them.
In school, my favorite things to do are E.L.A and orchestra.
I am going to add a thing to my blog that after every post I ask a question. This posts question is: What is your faveorite thing to do in school?

No comments: