Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Harry Potter Devastation

WARNING: If you are a Harry Potter fan and have not read the seventh book please DO NOT read the next paragraph, because I will spoil it for you.



So I finished the book. I thought it was excellent. I so totally loved the epilogue. Ginny and Harry have three kids Albus Severus,Lilly and James. Ron and Hermione have two kids Rose and Hugo. In the beginning it was hard to start getting into it but my mom and I read the first three chapters together but from then on I read on my own. The middle was great in my opinion. I liked when Harry and Hermione went to his hometown,Godric's Hollow. The scary part about Godric's Hollow is the graveyard and something else but I will get to that later. The graveyard was scary because well, graveyards are just plain scary. The other weird thing about Harry's hometown is a lady named Bathilda Bagshot. Harry and Hermione went into her house and she summoned Harry upstairs and she suffocated him and pushed him on to the floor then she went after Hermione. I don't remember exactly how they escaped, but I know they did.I am NOT going to tell you any more, but for more information check this out:http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/books/07/30/potters.afterlife.ap/index.html




2 comments:

Msabcmom said...

Hi Bina,
I loved this book too. We have so much in common, don't we?
:-)

cindylu said...

Glad you loved it. I loved it too!