Saturday, June 23, 2007

My (so not boring) week.

To start it off, Monday I went to my mom's school.That day was awesome!!! I saw my friends that my mom teaches. On Tuesday, I went to my friend's house. It was fun. We went to her brothers playgroup and we made tye-dye snowflakes, we read a book, played with Playdoh and then we went to the S.O.S. SOS, stands for Sportsman of Stanislaus. You can work out, swim, have parties, picnics and meetings.The next day, my uncle, (Ruben) took me to court for kids(juvenile court) then adults(older people court).The last tow days were exactly like the second but Friday, we did not go to the play group.That day we walked 5.3 miles,took the bus to the mall,did math puzzles and Karate. BYE

2 comments:

Msabcmom said...

You are such a lucky girl to have so much fun. I was glad to have you visit me at school!

Luz said...

Oh you are welcome
bina