Sunday, October 15, 2006

B.A.M.!

BAM!

BAM is Body and Mind. At my school we have BAM posters all over. We do BAM every day. BAM is going to the track at 7:45 or earlier and running around the track as many times as you can. You can also walk. We do it because the nurse told us to! No, not really, We do it because we want to. We If you exercise in the morning before school, it will help you concentrate. It will also make you healthy.

By the way, the posters say "BAM! Do it for the rest of your life! It helps you be healthier and to concentrate. BAM!"

I do BAM every day because my mom tells me to. I also do it because it is fun to run with my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats cool Sabi!

I go by "mind, body, spirit"

When you have balance in all 3 areas of your life, everything seems to fall into place...

I hope to see you soon!

Your friend and air hockey challenger,
Scott

Luz said...

See you soon Scott. I want to win this time.
-Sabi