Sunday, October 23, 2005

Pumpkin Patch and Sunday School

Bina ad Bubbe and the Pumpkin Patch


I went to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday with my Bubbe and my Mommy. We had lots of fun. We went in a corn maze. We almost got lost! I got to take a pony ride too. After that we went home and rested and then we went to Arnav's birthday party. We went to GymStars for the party. I go there for gymnastics class onMonday nights. We did lots of stuff.


Today we had a Sukkah party int he Sukkah for Sukkot at the synagogue. First we had Sunday School and then we went in the Sukkah and shook the lulav and the etrog. After that we got to make sukkahs that we could eat. We made them out of graham crackers, peanut butter, pretzels and candy. It was fun. I got lots of peanut butter on my clothes too. This afternoon my mommy and I are going to carve some pumpkins.

Sukkah Roof


1 comment:

Msabcmom said...

Hey Sabi!
I am glad that you had fun. I am also glad that you tooka shower and got all of that peanut butter off of you - YUCK! :-)
Love,
Mommy